A free daemon to enquiry an oracle database and send it to a zabbix server
orabbix is written in the Java programming language.
- can run on Linux, Windows and Mac
- use Apache common dbcp connection pool to connect to databases
- use log4j for logging (so you can change log format as you need)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.2.2
- This version adds the following parameter to the main configuration file: DefaultUser = \ DefaultPassword = \ .ExtraQueryListFile =.
- To the query's properties file, it adds the following parameter:.WhenNotAlive = .