OpenSubsystems's goal is to provide consistent set of business components that solve particular area of interest such as inventory management, order processing, shopping, email and fax communication, document management, imaging and others.
There are many frameworks and libraries attempting to make life of developers easier. Most of them focus on improving certain technology (EJB) or technical problem such as persistence in Java (Hibernate) or view tier for web applications (Struts).
There are very few that actually give developers fully functional business components that are immediately available to be integrated into their application and solve specific business needs. OpenSubsystems is one of them.
OpenSubsystems is dedicated to providing highest quality products by paying attention to innovative design, carefull implementation and thorough testing while staying true to the spirit of open source.
All our development processes and products are extensively documented and available for review and use to wide audience of business analysts, developers and testers.
What's New in This Release:
· 1674491Generalize DataFactory interfaces by requiring domain id
· 1674470Simplify DatabaseOperation classes by removing redundant arguments
· 1674438Simplify DatabaseSchema interface/impl for read-only schemas
· 1674289Change license to GPL v2 only for Core
· 1674498IOException thrown by FileUtils when directory exists
· 1674495NullPointerException in StringUtils.concat method
· 1674483Servlet preservice method not called when login is required
· 1674420NullPointerException in DatabaseConnectionFactoryImpl class
· 1630270NoSuchElement exception when using XAPool