POGI is the PHP OpenGroupware Interface. It allows PHP enabled websites to be easily integrated with the powerful OpenGroupware groupware server. Current versions of POGI work with PHP version 4 and 5.
What's New in This Release:
· This release cleans up a number of issues related to dealing with tasks; creating and updating tasks should now work reliably.
· Tasks can be rejected and reactivated.
· Timezone and daylight savings time issues have been reworked.
· POGI is now aware of the "Energy Protection Act of 2005" which changes the start and end of daylight savings time starting in 2007.
· It is now possible to check whether a person or enterprise object can be modified by the current user.