OSSWEB is a Web Application Framework. OSSWEB includes the following subsystems:
· security layer
· templating manager
· database layer
· connection manager
· extension modules
OSSWEB does not try to hide Web presence or introduce some kind of new development approach to Web programming. It just makes it easier to develop Web applications, fully aware that you are developing Web application, not general purpose GUI. Briefly, programing with OSSWEB is just writing callbacks on commands, similar to other GUI frameworks.
Current version includes the following modules:
· Admin Interface
· Contact Manager(People,Companies)
· Print Spooler
· Problem/Task Tracker
· Photo Album
· TV Guide with PVR
· Movies Collection Manager
What's New in This Release:
· A major overhaul of the system was done.
· AJAX support was added.
· Widget support was redesigned.
· The tempating engine was extended.
· The monitoring application is now in the core.