Momomoto software is a database abstraction layer / object relational mapper for PostgreSQL.
Here are some key features of "Momomoto":
· SQL abstraction
· reads as many meta-information from the database as possible ( columns, primary keys )
· reads information about primary keys, columns and stored procedures from the database and generates setter and getter methods in the class
· support for combined primary keys
· support for stored procedures
· support for schemas
· The introspection for stored procedures currently only works with PostgreSQL 8.1
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Momomoto now adds helper methods for foreign key relations to all table classes.