MoMELib is a library for development of J2ME applications. The project offers the ability to execute commands in threads separate from the AMS callback thread, issue command events programmatically, associate keys (game actions) or sequences of keys and/or game actions with commands, simplify definition and enhan
Here are some key features of "MoMELib":
· Execute commands in separate from AMS (Application Management Software) callback thread. There is no need to worry about deadlocks with AMS and timing of callbacks implementations (deadlocks with other parts of application are of course still possible);
· Issue commands programmatically;
· Associate key (game action) or sequence of keys and/or game actions with command;
· Simplify definition and enhance usage of commands. Commands are abstracted to an Object;
· Process commands serially;
· Use any complimentary argument with command.