MillScript-Alert is an extension to Java's RuntimeException, with an emphasis on providing far more debugging information.
This system is used extensively by the MillScript project and its libraries, with good results.
What's New in This Release:
· Introduced the AlertReporter interface to abstract reporting alerts and handle different types of report
· Escape exception now prints the details of the alert that lead to the escape
· Switch to Java 5, add generics type information and annotate overrides
· Fixed alert to report the class of any parent alert or throwable object, so that you can see this information.
· Added serialVersionUID's to serializable classes, to enable version handling when serializing.
· Added extra culprit methods to support all the primitive types as culprit values.
· Added an IllegalArgumentAlert to match the basic IllegalArgumentException.