Libiqxmlrpc library is free, object-oriented XML-RPC engine library written in C++.
Here are some key features of "Libiqxmlrpc":
· XML-RPC standard support;
· Support for Nil values.
· HTTP and HTTPS server over non-blocking socket;
· HTTP and HTTPS client over non-blocking socket;
· Either synhronous and multithreading server-side execution strategies;
· Introspection support;
· FCI conformance;
· Support for transparent charset conversion;
· Support for HTTP persistent connections.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for libxml2 2.6.16 and earlier was fixed.
· "HTTP/1.1 100" is now sent only once on long/framed requests.
· There were minor compilation cleanups.