LibExploit is a generic exploit creation library.
LibExploit helps the security community when writing exploits to test a vulnerability. Using the API you can write buffer overflows (stack/heap/remote/local) and format strings very easy and fast.
Here are some key features of "LibExploit":
· Common Network functions.
· Common Buffer Overflow functions.
· Choose between many shellcodes for different O.S. and platforms.
· Encrypt shellcodes to evade NIDS.
· Get the remote or local O.S. and put the correct shellcode.
· Multiplatform exploits.
· Smart, better and easier exploits.
· And many things more....
Currently LibExploit is in development stage.
What's New in This Release:
· Dynamic Shellcode Generation.
· Shellcode Creator.
· LibExploit Terminal.
· Process Injector Shellcode.
· Local automation exploits.
· Man documentation.
And many more improvements that we will let you discover.