LessTif is the Hungry Programmers' version of OSF/Motif. Lesstif aims to be source compatible meaning that the same source code should compile with both and work exactly the same!
Most Motif apps should compile and run out of the box.
What's New in This Release:
· Implement XmStringGenerate() and XmStringParseText() somewhat better.
· Fix an initialisation problem with RenderTables which caused colour settings to fail in some circumstances.
· Fix a bug that caused XmTextField to overwrite its border.
· Remove a couple of fprintf statements saying "Yow"
· Fix freetype installation check which appears to require #include < ft2built.h >.
· Fix the build so it won't override defaults from libtool (bug #1331548).
· Bug #1312056 add an #include for Solaris on x86.
· Fix compile error in TextOut.c when compiling with Xft.
· RPM specfile syntax has renamed Copyright into License.
· Patch by Eric Branlund for _MOTIF_DRAG_TARGETS on x86_64.
· Patches by Winfried to fix warnings detected with GCC 4.