LazyJ is a rapid development framework for Java-based Web applications.
If you want to compile the package you also need the Servlet API, you can use the one provided with you web server (eg. Tomcat) or download the reference API specifications.
Here are some key features of "LazyJ":
· a very fast template engine
· page caching and data caching
· database wrapper with connection pooling
· database-backed sessions
· time-bounded execution
· many other nice features
· MySQL Connector/J
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
· Oreilly servlet extensions
· JavaMail API 1.4
· JavaBeans Activation Framework 1.1
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release fixes several small issues and adds many new utility functions and classes.
· It also spawns fewer threads and has slightly increased template processing speed.