The Java Vector Cut and Paste library provides:
* writing support for a number of Vector formats (WMF, EMF and MacPict), which can be used with Graphics2D.
* a simple class for copying vector images on the clipboard. Those images can be pasted in most word processors.
Getting the source : you can download the latest version of the library with the command
svn co https://jvect-clipboard.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jvect-clipboard/trunk/jvect-clipboard jvect-clipboard
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for PDF and EMF formats without embedding in RTF.
· A better inner architecture.
· A few bugs have been fixed.