JPDFPrint is a Java-based PDF printing library.
Print Acrobat PDF documents directly from your Java programs with or without user intervention. jPDFPrint is a Java library that can load and print PDF documents.
jPDFPrint is built on top of Qoppa Software's proprietary PDF technology so there is no need for any third party software or drivers. Simply call the library from your Java programs and documents can be sent to the printer.
Here are some key features of "JPDFPrint":
· Print any PDF documents
· Print with or without user intervention (silent print)
· Print documents from files, URLs or Java input streams
· Support for PDF 1.6 (Acrobat 7.0)
· No third party software or drivers necessary
· Flexible printing options
· Tested on JDK 1.3.1 and above
· The evaluation library displays a watermark in the documents created and is limited to a maximum of 10 pages per document.