JOpt.ASP is a consistent advancement of JOpt.NET and exposes the unique JOpt vehicle routing capabilities via standard HTTP/SOAP interfaces. JOpt.ASP has been designed for enterprise applications and webbased solutions that are based on ASP.NET. JOpt.ASP provides its optimization facilities through a stateful webservice that comes with a comfortable programming interface that is very similar to JOpt.NET. With JOpt.ASP you have a very flexible component at hand that allows for nearly arbitrary deployment scenarious while bringing JOpts' approved optimization facilities to your application. JOpt.ASP offers route and transport optimisation with respect to various constraints such as time windows, load capacities and pick up and delivery orders.
The JOpt.ASP library can solve nearly any problem that can be classified by one of the following types:
- TSP - Travelling Salesman Problem. JOpt.ASP finds the shortest or fastest path for your mobile resources
- VRPTW - Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows- like TSP but for a set of vehicles. JOpt.J2EE finds an optimal allocation of orders and stops within a vehicle fleet considering various constraints for vehicles, drivers and stops.
JOpt.ASP functionality can be completely accessed via standard SOAP interfaces and fits seamlessly into modern service oriented architectures (SOA). Thus ERP software developer may integrate the JOpt.ASP component into their system landscape in order to offer their customers a consistent solution including optimziation of mobile workforce schedules. A seamless integration into your software allows the look and feel of one piece of software for your customer.
Here are some key features of "JOpt.ASP":
· tour optimization component for solving various planning problems
· flexible genetic algorithms for quick adoption to your specific needs
· available Best Practices addons for different industries
· fully ASP.NET compliant component for quick and easy deployment
· seamless integration with enterprise service architectures throughout standard SOAP interfaces
· unlimited number of vehicles and stops
· scalable up to nearly any performance and availability requirements
· allows for multiple time constraints at tour stops
· includes driver working times and working time rules
· includes load capacity for each vehicle
· allows prescribed itinerary (e.g. pick up & devlivery)
· supports vehicle types and equipments
· includes driver's attributes or skills
· plans closed and open routes
· automatically determines overnight stays for long routes/ long servicetimes
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version achieves an up to three times faster optimization process by adding a very fast third optimization stage.