JEvaluator project is a Java class that implements a quick and flexible mathematical expressions parser and evaluator.
Complex mathematical expressions can be handled and combined together with virtually no limitations on length and number of used variables.
Here are some key features of "JEvaluator":
· No restrictions on the number and length of expressions
· No restrictions on the number of variables that can be used
· Dynamic and automatic creation of variables
· No restrictions on variables names, they can be any alphanumeric string starting with a literal
· Support for single-parameter and multi-parameter functions ( ie. abs(p), avg(p1,p2,...pn) ).
· Functions parameters can be either values or expressions.
· log4j 1.2.8
What's New in This Release:
· Support was added for boolean operators (and, or) and bitwise operators (bitwise and, bitwise inclusive or, and bitwise exclusive or).