JEP is a Java API for parsing and evaluating mathematical expressions. With JEP library you can allow your users to enter an arbitrary formula as a string, and instantly evaluate it.
JEP supports user defined variables, constants, and functions. A number of common mathematical functions and constants are included.
Here are some key features of "JEP":
· Small size (only 75KB as jar archive)
· Supports Boolean expressions (!, &&, ||, , !=, ==, >=, and
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Evaluation speed is 2x-3x faster.
· Functions have been added (Switch, Case, Left, Right, Mid, Substring, LowerCase, UpperCase, Length, and Trim).
· The operator table has been enhanced, and there are other enhancements.