HessianPHP project is a PHP implementation of the Hessian web services binary protocol. The project includes open source implementations of client and server classes.
Here are some key features of "HessianPHP":
· Easy to use
· Works with both PHP 4 and PHP 5
· Basic HTTP security
· File handling
· Simple DateTime class
· General purpose filters
What's New in This Release:
· This release supports both PHP 4 and 5.
· The internals were extensively refactored. Date handling is now performed via the DateProvider class and a default simple DateTime class was provided.
· A filter mechanism and several filter examples were included.
· HttpConnection no longer requires a content-length header to ensure compatibility.
· Several bugs were fixed.