Haru Free PDF library is a free, cross platform, open-sourced software library for generating PDF.
Here are some key features of "Haru Free PDF library":
· Generating PDF files with lines, text, images.
· Outline, text annotation, link annotation.
· Compressing document with deflate-decode.
· Embedding PNG, Jpeg images.
· Embedding Type1 font and TrueType font.
· Creating encrypted PDF files.
· Using various character set (ISO8859-1~16, MSCP1250~8, KOI-8R).
· Supporting CJK fonts and encodings.
What's New in This Release:
· Initial support for Alpha channel in RGB and palette-based PNG images.
· HPDF_GetTTFontDefFromFile() function.
· FreeBasic bindings. (Klaus Siebke)
· Python bindings. (Li Jun)
· U3D support. (Michail Vidiassov)
· New build system based on autotools.
· The following bugs have been fixed:
· Fixed bug #1682456 (NULL dereference in LoadType1FontFromStream()).
· Fixed bug #1628096 (NULL pointer may be dereferenced).
· Typo in HPdfExtGState() function in C# bindings.