HJB is a library that provides access to JMS resources via HTTP. It is language-neutral and allows the writing of software libraries for communicating with JMS providers in any language that has libraries for communicating over HTTP.
It provides a RESTful equivalent to all of the non-optional portions of the JMS API including registration of resources administered by the messaging provider, connection and session management, and sending and receipt of all types of JMS message.
What's New in This Release:
· An error that prevented recursive listing from working was fixed.
· The ability to configure HJB's runtime system parameters from the servlet config XML file was added.
· The /collect command (Collect From) was added for consumers and subscribers.
· This allows clients to collect several messages from them in one HTTP request.
· The output of the /list commands was changed so that it looks more like the output of "ls -lR" when recursively listing.