GtkAda contributions package is proposed as a contribution to GtkAda, an Ada bindings to GTK+.
Here are some key features of "GtkAda contributions":
· Tasking support;
· Custom models for tree view widget;
· Custom cell renderers for tree view widget;
· Multi-columned derived model;
· Extension derived model (to add columns to an existing model);
· Abstract caching model for directory-like data;
· Tree view and list view widgets for navigational browsing of abstract caching models;
· File system navigation widgets with wildcard filtering;
· Resource styles;
· Capturing resources of a widget;
· Embeddable images;
· Some missing subprograms and bug fixes;
· Measurement unit selection widget and dialogs;
· Improved hue-luminance-saturation color model;
· Simplified image buttons and buttons customizable by style properties;
· Controlled Ada types for GTK+ strong and weak references;
· Simplified means to create lists of strings.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version is compatible with the newest version (2.18) of GtkAda.
· The package Gtk.Handlers.References now supports explicit unsetting references.
· Has_Tooltip, Set_Has_Tooltip, and Set_Tip have been added to Gtk.Missed.
· Gtk.Handlers.Generic_Callback supports signal handlers returning GValue.
· Gtk.Recent_Manager has been renamed to Gtk.Recent_Manager_Alt to keep it compatible with GtkAda 2.18.
· Gtk.Object.Checked_Destroy has been added to safely destroy floating widgets.
· The package Gtk.Recent_Manager_Keys now provides a simplified means to store and restore values by key and contents of combo boxes.