Google::Adwords::CampaignRequest is a Google Adwords CampaignRequest Object.
This object is a read/write object used in calls from Google Adwords API.
More info is available here -
· id - The id of the campaign to be estimated. Optional - if omitted, indicates a new campaign.
· adGroupRequests - The adgroups to be estimated. You must set at least one ad group whether the campaign exists already or is new. It's a list of Google::Adwords::AdGroupRequest objects.
· geoTargeting - The geographic targeting rules for this campaign. Optional - if omitted, targeting will be inherited from the existing campaign if specified or else global targeting will be used.
· languageTargeting - The languages targeted by this campaign.
· networkTargeting - The advertising networks targeted by this campaign.