Gantry is a robust Perl-based Web application framework for Apache/mod_perl, CGI, and Fast-CGI.
Object-oriented design allows for a pragmatic, modular approach to URL dispatching. Gantry project supports MVC and initiates rapid development, offering an organized coding scheme for Web applications.
Here are some key features of "Gantry":
· Plugin architecture
· Supports mod_perl 1.3 and 2.0
· Supports CGI and Fast-CGI
· Supports Template Toolkit and the ability to plugin other templating systems
· Inherited framework code for a standard CRUD application.
· Calendaring support
· Cookie management
· Form generation and validation
· User authentication: user, group and page-based
· Class::DBI integration
· Database and SQL utilities
· AJAX Support
· TinyMCE Support
· Code generation with BigTop