Galera wsrep provider is an open source dlopenable generic replication library specially crafted to implement the wsrep provider API.
It provides multi-master and parallel applying capabilities and a very efficient synchronous replication Galera wsrep provider is used by the wsrep patch for MySQL project to create true multi-master InnoDB/MySQL clusters.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· lp:1099546: inconsistent certification index purge (could lead to data inconsistency)
· lp:1080539: using high evs.send_window and evs.user_send_window settings could cause an exception
· lp:1108165: sometimes node failed to gracefully leave the cluster
· lp:1131736: build fails with new boost library (now it builds with boost_pool=0 option)
· lp:1133047: can't build galera on ARM architecture