GUPnP is an object-oriented open source framework for creating UPnP devices and control points, written in C using GObject and libsoup. The GUPnP API is intended to be easy to use, efficient, and flexible. The GUPnP framework consists of two libraries.
GSSDP implements resource discovery and announcement over SSDP, and GUPnP implements the UPnP specification: resource announcement and discovery, description, control, event notification, and presentation (basic Web server functionality through libsoup).
The GUPnP project does not include helpers for construction or control of specific standardized resources (e.g. MediaServer); this is left for higher level libraries utilizing the GUPnP framework.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix VAPI generation if GObject-introspection version is >= 1.36.
· Fix vala bindings for LastChangeParser.parse_last_change.
· Small improvement to resource matching.
· Fix DIDLLiteContainer.get_total_deleted_child_count return value.
· Fix compiling with -Wall -Werror.
· Fix gtk-doc warnings.