GPxSite is a PHPNuke GrandPrix League module.
GPxSite is a module for PHPNuke which allows you to have a GrandPrix racing league on your Web site.
It facilitates easy online uploading, validating, and checking of whether the uploaded file is an actual GrandPrix game entry (Hotlap, Game, etc.) and if it has been played in accordance to the rules you have set.
All uploaded files can be used to create online, realtime rankings for your league. HOFxLap is used to do the server side validation of the uploaded file.
· An i386 compatible Linux system with an HTTP server with PHP4
· PHP-Nuke. I used version 5.3.1 and 5.4.
· Hofxlap for Linux.
· GPxSite (of cource)
How to install "GPxSite":
· Install Apache, PHP4, MySQL and PHPNuke
· Extract the GPxSite archive to your PHPNuke directory. You will only get a new module directory with some files.
· Put the hofxlap executable in the modules/GPxSite directory and make sure the application can be executed by the webserver.
· Configure everything in GPxConfig.php and make sure the upload directory exists and can be written by the webserver.
· Login in PHPNuke, activate GPxSite and open the module. This will bootstrap the system automagically (create tables and such).
· You can now use the system.
What's New in This Release:
· Added: Paging when too many items.
· Added: Simple highlighting of selected options.
· Added: Forcing a specific set of laps to be shown (See GPxConfig.php).