FilterPype is a Python software used for multi-level data analysis, but could be applied to many other areas where it is difficult to split up a system into small independent parts.
Here are some key features of "FilterPype":
· Advanced algorithms broken down into simple data filter coroutines
· Pipelines constructed from filters in the new FilterPype mini-language
· Domain experts assemble pipelines with no Python knowledge required
· Sub-pipelines and filters linked by automatic pipeline construction
· All standard operations available: branching, joining and looping
· Recursive coroutine pipes allowing calculation of e.g. factorials
· Using it is like writing a synchronous multi-threaded program
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Migrated to GitHub. No code changes.