Entwine is a command-line client and library for Twine for accessing user information and items in Twines on twine.com. It is written in Python and uses rdflib.
Here are some key features of "Entwine":
· Display a profile by username
· Display your connections to other users
· Display your connections to other users by their Item ID
· Fetch raw RDF/XML for an Item by its ID into an rdflib ConjunctiveGraph
· Optional indented, colored RDF syntax highlighting for raw RDF items
· Re-serialize into N3 (Notation 3) output for easier reading.
This prints out the profile for a user:
entwine -p < username >
What's New in This Release:
· Initial support for RDF parsing was added.