Directory Recursive Files is a Java Library that find all files in a root directory and all its sub folders. Very easy to use from another java projects or programs.
All sources and binaries are in fr.iipt.ka.drf_directory_recursive_files.jar and licensed as GPL.
* Download drf.gz file to your hard disk.
* tar -zxvf drf.gz (or use a windows software to gunzip the file)
* Add the jar file to your CLASSPATH
* Import package : import fr.iipt.ka.files.util
* Use class : TFindAllFilesRecursive
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· TFindAllFilesRecursive has a new constructor to find files with extensions, a string in the name of files, token in files and to limit recursive research if needed.