CoilMQ is a STOMP message broker library written in Python.
The provided server implementation for CoilMQ uses the Python SocketServer libraries; however, CoilMQ is only loosely coupled to this server implementation. It could be used with other socket implementations.
Two things worth noting:
1. The CoilMQ core classes and bundled storage implementations are designed to be thread-safe.
2. While this project could be used with asynchronous frameworks like Twisted, it is not explicitly designed to use the async patterns (e.g. using Twisted Deffered), which may make it impractical to use this with slow/blocking storage mechanisms (e.g. using db storage will cause all clients to block).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Error with one subscriber causes topic messages not to be delivered to other subscribers (issue 33).
· Fixed error in some circumstances when clearing pending transaction frames with commit/abort (issue 30).
· Fixed incorrect default address in help (issue 29).