Cameleon project aims to become an integrated development environment for Objective-Caml, and eventually other languages.
Here are some key features of "Cameleon2":
· graphical user interface,
· configuration management based on CVS,
· easy access to and browsing of documentation,
· various editors, according to customizable file types,
· use of plug-ins to define new features,
· highly customizable interface (menus, toolbar, keyboard shortcuts).
· OCaml 3.09.0 or above installed
· LablGtk 2.6.0 or above installed (with lablglade enabled)
· XML-light 2 or above installed
How to compile:
- ./configure [--with-ocaml-src-dir=/absolute/path/to/ocaml/compiled/sources]
Use the --with-ocaml-src-dir option if you want to build and install topcameleon, the graphical toplevel
- make depend
- make all
- make doc
- make install
What's New in This Release:
· Bugfixes and enhancements were made in Chamo.
· Search, query-replace, and completion are available in Chamo, with regular expressions based on PCRE.