Compiler Assisted Localization, abbreviated as CAL10N (pronounced as "calion") is a Java library that aids in creating localized applications.
Here are some key features of "CAL10N":
· Java compiler verifies message keys used in source code
· Tooling to detect errors in message keys
· Good performance (300 nanoseconds per key lookup)
· Automatic reloading of resource bundles upon change
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· MessageConveyor now caches resource bundles for dramatically (500 fold) improved performance.
· Resource bundles are automatically reloaded upon change.
· Support for deferred localization was added.
· A page on CAL10N error codes and their meanings was added.