Bellatrix is a comprehensive set of Python tools to automate the management of EC2 ami's and instances.
- bewitch_ami - Will launch a new instance and execute a configuration script.
- set_permissions - Given an ami, this utility will give execution permissions to other accounts.
- set_security - Configures an EC2 security group making it possible to only allow incomming connections to certain ports and ip addresses.
- start_instance - Starts a new instance from a given ami.
- burn_instance - Burn a running instance into a new ami.