Beanfabrics is a component framework for building Java desktop applications according to the Presentation Model Pattern with Swing.
Beanfabrics is free software and the source code is available under the LGPL license.
What are the main features of Beanfabrics?
* a set of ready-to-use presentation model components
* a set of ready-to-use visual presentation view components
* a framework to create custom model and view components
* and a mechanism for binding visual components to specific nodes of the presentation model.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Some minor bugs have been fixed.
· Introduced the ErrorIconPainter for drawing the validation error icon on top of the GUI components.