Axyl is a PHP library/framework for the development of websites.
Here are some key features of "Axyl":
· database independence
· template-driven content
· theme-able content generation
· integrated WML generation
· user content management
· Lucene server integration
What's New in This Release:
· Replacement of addslashes() function by escape_string() Axyl function which references the low-level database string-escape method for the currently connection database. Also replaced stripslashes() with the unescape_string() function.
· Fixed group membership assignment, so now it doesn't discard the existing membership when an existing account is chosen for AXUSER