Apache Cayenne project is a free object-relational persistence framework written in Java. Its goal is to make development of database Java applications faster and more consistent with the Object Oriented Programming concept.
Some of the ideas used in Cayenne have been inspired by the persistence mechanism of NeXT's (and now Apple's) WebObjects application server.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Numerous bugfixes.
· The ability to use Terminating "@size" in Nested Properties Against Collections.
· EJBQL: ESCAPE no longer fails after the positional parameter.
· Shuts down EventManager in WebApplicationContextFilter.destroy().
· Creates a source cayenne assembly.
· Support for Escaped LIKE Clauses in Expressions.
· Oracle specific type support for cayenne 3.