AlchemySOAP is a fork of the EasySoap SOAP 1.1 library. Adding enhanced protocol support (SOAP 1.2), a large number of automated unit tests and interoperability tests, and several other notable features (Multithreaded SOAP request handling, optional SSL/DOM, serialization improvements to work with WS-* protocols, etc.). This library is open source, licensed under the LGPL.
AlchemySOAP can interoperate with a large number of 3rd party SOAP stacks, including: Apache, MS SOAP Toolkit, gSoap, SOAP::Lite, SQL Data, and White Mesa.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for SOAP 1.2 was added.
· The SOAPServer and SOAPServerDispatch classes were refactored to allow multithreaded handling of requests.
· Serialization and deserialization of Xerces-C elements are supported.
· Saving whitespace between SOAP elements during deserialization and including it during serialization is supported.
· This allows a SOAP message to remain the same after the deserialization or serialization cycle (which is needed for WS-Security).