Affinic Debugger GUI .aka. ADG, is designed as a graphical user interface for various debuggers. The current release is specifically targeted on GDB, the GNU debugger. With the graphical windows, ADG can unleash the full powerful GDB by viewing multiple types of information within one view and maneuvering debugger with easily clicking. ADG also provides an integrated command console for users to input debugger command directly. ADG is available on Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. It is completely FREE to download and use currently .
The goal of Affinic Debugger GUI focuses on the best user debugging experience. It tries to provide an intuitive interface to maneuver the code and extensive data to help analysis. ADG is a growing product. You are welcome to provide your feedback to help it to be better and more powerful. Just send us an email.
Here are some key features of "Affinic Debugger GUI (GDB)":
· Direct access most of basic debugger operations from tool bars and menus
· Debugger command line console to fully maneuver an debugger
· Cursor -traced value printing provides the fast way to understand the code.
· Best-in-class assembly level graphical debugging capability with multiple views of register values, especially useful for debugging vector instructions.
· Memory many historical data like program, argument, environment, breakpoint, commands etc.
· Powerful dual-Mode symbol assist for auto completion on your console input
· Cross platform design and bring unified experience for Windows/Linux/Mac OS X
· Support CYGWIN path on Windows
· Support GDB for not only x86/x86-64 but also for ARM and other compatible architectures