The Adobe Source Libraries (ASL) are a collection of C libraries building foundation technology to allow the construction of commercial applications by assembling generic algorithms through declarative descriptions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added sheet_t::reinitialize(). "Input cells are re-initialized, in sheet order, and interface cell
· initializers are re-evaluated. Priorities are updated, but no callbacks are triggered. Calls to reinitialize should be followed by calls to update must be called, just as if the cells were updated by set operations on sorted ranges."
· Adam documentaion improvements
· Updated to (patched) boost 1.37.0
· Added a command line property model evaluator tool, and programmer-oriented tutorial at: http://easyurl.net/pm_tutorial
· New (theoretical) paper on Property Models from ACM GPCE
· 2008 added to: http://easyurl.net/stlab_publications
· Regressions now also run under Vista 64-bit
· Regressions now also run under Mac OS X 64-bit
· Deprecated pin library. Replaced with clamp library. Also added median(of 3) and some select algorithms.
User supported libs (APL):
· Formatter improvements.