ARToolKitPlus is a software library that enables the easy development of a wide range of Augmented Reality applications.
Here are some key features of "ARToolkitPlus":
· easier C++ based API
· support for 4096 binary based markers - no need to design new markers yourself
· supports RGB565, Gray images
· "Robust Planar Pose" algorithm that reduces jitter while tracking
· supports modern text-file based camera calibration
· Vignetting Compensation
· automatic Thresholding
· Hull based tracking in multi marker mode
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The cleaned up version of artoolkitplus is done. read the changelog for details. Note that using this version will require changes to your program. If you dont want these stick with 2.1.5.