APRON is a library dedicated to the static analysis of the numerical variables of a program by Abstract Interpretation. The aim of such an analysis is to infer invariants about these variables. like 1
· An ANSI C compiler (only gcc with ansi option has been tested)
· The GMP library, version 4.2 or up, and the MPFR library, version 2.2 or up
· Optionally, Parma Polyhedra Library, and GMP compiled with -enable-cxx configuration option)
· If you want the C++ interface (still experimental), GCC 4.1.2 or up
· If you want to use the OCaml interface, you need the OCaml system, version 3.09 or up, the CamlIDL 1.05 stub code generator for the OCaml interface, as well as GNU SED 4.1 or up, and GNU m4 (if you download from subversion repository)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Octagon domain now supports hashing. Support for shared libraries was added.
· Minor API changes were made.