regular expression parser is a C++ regexp parser that accomplishes The Open Group specification Issue 6, IEEE Std 1003.1, 2004 Edition.
regular expression parser allows you to parse input using regular expressions, and to retrieve parsed sub-expression matches in a few steps.
· PHP 5.1+
· MySQL 4.1+ with InnoDB support
· Apache 2.0+
1. Download activeCollab - http://www.activecollab.com/download/
2. Unpack and upload to your web server
3. Direct your browser to the /install directory and follow the installation procedure
You should be finished in a matter of minutes.
What's New in This Release:
· This release supports wide chars and localization, although localization functionality has not yet been tested precisely.