The Sleep Scripting Project 2.1 Update 4
The Sleep Scripting Project is a highly extendable scripting language for use in Java applications.
Sleep source and binaries are released under the GNU Lesser General Public License.
- Perl inspired language syntax
- Fast execution / small runtime size (170 KB)
- Parsed scripts can be serialized
- Easy API for making application data structures / functionality available to scripters
- Access, create, and query Java objects from Sleep scripts
- Full documentation for application developers and end-user scripters
The Sleep Scripting Project
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release smooths several issues for multi-threaded scripts. Added a ∑ function to compute the sum of an array. Updated &values function to extract specific keys from a hash. Added predicates to test if a string is upper or lowercase. The documentation was updated as well.