Susie (Scripting Using a Smalltalk Interpreter Engine) is an attempt to provide a light weight scripting engine using Smalltalk as the language. It is based on Public Domain SmallTalk (PDST).
· PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expressions)
typing 'make' will build 'susie', 'susieBuild' and an initial image
susieBuild only serves to build the initial image, susie, is the actual
application. this separation was done to remove code from susie that was
only used to build the initial image.
Running interactively: susie
Running a script: susie scriptName
Running as a script: scriptName
What's New in This Release:
· added sub-prims for memory usage debugging
· added to:by:do to Magnitude class
· added tab and showCr: to Transcript class
· fix bug with arguments (ARGV)
· added rewind to File
· fix calloc bug in susie.c