Sarien is a port of the sarien Sierra AGI interpreter to J2ME phones.
Before playing games, you need to perform some steps:
· The games must be in the special "cibar" format, which is created with the cibyl-generate-cibar python script:
$ cd /path/to/your/games
$ cibyl-generate-cibar space-quest-1 sq1.cibar
$ cibyl-generate-cibar space-quest-2 sq2.cibar
· Download these to e:/sarien/ on your phone (typically on the memory card)
· Download and install Sarien/J2ME on your phone
· SE w810: Working
· SE k800: Working
· Siemens S65: Not working (too little memory for version 1, where to put games)
What's New in This Release:
· Sound support has been implemented, and more input modes have been added.
· There is now a "built-in" default game (Time Quest).