Pytave embeds the Octave language interpreter as an extension to Python, enabling existing m-files (Matlab scripts) for numerical calculations to be used from Python.
* Good out of the box experience
* Good natured implicit type conversions, no strange PyApple -> octave_orange -> PyBanana chains
* Implicit type conversions between Python and Octave. Supports all Numeric integer, real double (and possibly real float) matrices
* Architecture independent - no assumption on endian type or integer sizes
* We review and accept patches.
* Help with building on Windows would be greatly appreciated
· GNU Octave