LuaDist is a distribution of the Lua programming language. Also, it is a CMake built distribution with automated package build system based on luarocks package management. Provides Lua 5.1.2, LuaJIT 1.1.3 and luarocks CVS.
In most Unix-like platforms we recommend the following install procedure:
mkdir _build #
cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../_install
Installing directly into system is not currently recommended!
What's New in This Release:
· This release is intended for interested developers and testing purposes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added documentation
· Cleared and documented code.
· Stabilized API for 1.0 release.
· Added pcall based failure prevention.
· Errors now include system command output when sys.execute fails.
· Added more CMake INSTALL_ variables.
· Work started on package test routine that can be executed before package deployment.