A Ruby interpreter written in Java
JRuby is tightly integrated with Java to allow both to embed the interpreter into any Java application and script any Java class.
- A 1.8.6 compatible Ruby interpreter written in 100% pure Java
- Most builtin Ruby classes provided
- Support for interacting with and defining java classes from within ruby
- Bean Scripting Framework (BSF) support
- Distributed under a tri-license (CPL/GPL/LGPL)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Changes of note:
- 22 issues fixed
- Windows require_relative regression fixed.
- Accidental SNAPSHOT dependency fixed