Tool for reengineering Android apk files
It is NOT intended for piracy and other non-legal uses. It could be used for localizing, adding some features or support for custom platforms and other GOOD purposes. Just try to be fair with authors of an app, that you use and probably like.
* Open terminal/command line and type "apktool ". Then you should see usage help.
- decoding resources to nearly original form (including resources.arsc, XMLs and 9.png files) and rebuilding them
- smali debugging: SmaliDebugging
- helping with some repetitive tasks
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- added decoding of XML tags in res strings (Issue 15)
- fixed some issues (Issue 45), (Issue 46), (Issue 48), (Issue 56)