jBixbe is a high level object-oriented Java debugger.
When debugging Java applications the object-oriented aspect is often ignored. So it is difficult to determine which object is the currently active one.
jBixbe gives you a new innovative way to debug Java applications on the conceptual level of the Unified Modeling Language (UML) at which they are designed and makes it possible to find not only simple bugs but also weaknesses and insufficiencies in application design.
It shows also the big picture of your application so you can realize classes, objects, their relationships and interaction. Different view levels support top down debugging and simplifies debugging of multi-threaded applications. The well-known source code debugging has been fully integrated into the object-oriented visualization.
Here are some key features of "jBixbe":
· Different view levels
· Display classes, threads, source files and breakpoints
· Display message exchange between objects
· Display object relationships
· Well-known source code debugging
· Representation of long strings
· Display local variable values
· Project management
· Simple, user friendly GUI
· Drag & Drop of primitive values and object references
· Display object references as links
· Many kinds of breakpoints
· J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 (JRE1.5)
· three minutes debug session time for free trial
· Free Trial License (limit debug session time to three minutes)
· Personal License 149 Euro
· Company License 199 Euro
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds a help system, including a HOWTO and tutorial with prepackaged demo projects to become familiar with jBixbe quickly.
· The debug session time for the free trial license was increased to six minutes.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!