A plugin for Eclipse that provides a fully featured IDE for Perl.
Pedeto features full Eclipse integration, content assist, background syntax checking, code folding, syntax highlighting, a debugger, and much more.
- Fully integrated into Eclipse
- Support for multiple Perl installations
- Wizards for creating new scripts and modules
- Content assist
- Background syntax checking
- Annotations, showing errors and warnings
- Code folding
- Incremental build
- Customizable syntax highlighting
- Advanced navigation features (CTRL+click)
- Tooltip help (see pod documentation of commands/methods by hovering with the mouse over the command)
- Outline view of the currently edited file
- Support for Tasks (TODO, FIXME)
- Auto indentation
- Automatic insertion of closing brackets, pattern delimiters, quotes
- Display pod comment when content assist window is shown (if available)
- Stepping (next, into, over, return)
- Automatic display of variables
- Source code control:
- Every SCM system supported by Eclipse can be used
- Project management:
- Work with any number of projects (which can also depend on eachother)
- Projects in the workspace can be closed, if they are currently not being worked on
- Supported platforms:
- Windows 2000/XP
- Mac OS X (x86 based)
- Solaris 10 (x86 based)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- 64-bit support for Linux was added and numerous bugs in syntax highlighting, the code parser, and outline were fixed.